The solutions to provide advanced AI and machine learning capabilities
Blue Prism, pioneered Robotic Process Automation (RPA) announced plans to deliver leading-edge intelligent automation solutions and cognitive services on Microsoft Azure. The collaboration assures integration of Blue Prism automation capabilities with Azure AI technologies including Azure Cognitive Services and Azure Machine Learning. The initiative also offers access to Microsoft Office 365.
The partnership emerged to deliver more innovation, flexibility and operational agility to customers.
Lance Olson, Director of Program Management, Applied AI, Microsoft, said, “Using Azure AI services like Form Recognizer, we look forward to working with Blue Prism to build intelligent applications that extract insights informs, receipts, and other content to drive better business decisions.”
The tech-alliance claims a set of framework for better digital presence:
- The solutions aim to enable an on-demand Digital Workforce and contribution to Blue Prism’s goal of delivering its connected-RPA platform on Azure. Through these, customers will be allowed to accelerate automation projects, increase productivity, and improve customer experiences without even needing capital investment in infrastructure.
- The possibility of leveraging technologies like Microsoft Flow, Logic Apps, PowerApps and Power BI with Blue Prism, will be increased along with the plan to invest in these and other areas more deeply in the near future.
- Collaborating with Microsoft is focused around giving Blue Prism a roadmap for evolving Digital Worker capabilities with broader AI and cognitive capabilities.
- The good part above all is its free and fully functional enterprise trial of Blue Prism on the Microsoft Azure Marketplace.
- Such offerings will give new users access to Blue Prism’s RPA software on Azure through a quick and easy deployment process without additional components needed.
“We want to drive consumption and adoption of connected-RPA with all users by providing a full range of intelligent automation possibilities. The future of work lies with those who embrace a Digital Workforce and empower people to do the things only people can do,” said, Dave Moss, CTO, and co-founder at Blue Prism
Moreover, Blue Prism on its way to reveal similar capabilities with other leading cloud vendors shortly. It also announced its plans to acquire ‘Thoughtonomy’- the provider of a fully integrated SaaS platform on Microsoft Azure. The Company feels proud to announce the company’s record of accomplishment, which strengthens the relationships with customers looking for the deploy RPA solutions on Microsoft Azure.