Animated product intro videos work effectively for online video ads. For one, they are engaging and easy to like and share. With these videos, you can help your target audience understand everything about your product.
The best part is that you do not have to worry about boring your audience because these videos are attention-grabbing and engaging. So how do you make animated video designs? That is the exciting part.
You do not need to spend a fortune to create one. You can use a free or paid cartoon maker to make a compelling animated product intro video.
There are scores of options available in the market. It can even get daunting to choose the best from the wide options available. If you have no budget for an animation maker, you can opt for a free option.
Some tools also have free and paid versions, which let you try out the features before you decide to buy the full package. Some options available in the market include:
● Doratoon (Free)
● Animaker (Paid)
● Blender (Free)
● Pencil2D (Free)
● Adobe Animate (Free)
● Powtoon (3-month Trial Version)
● Canva (Free)
● Renderforest (Free and Paid)
● Visme (Free and Paid)
● Wideo (Free and Paid
There you have the simple steps to use animation in marketing. However, for this post, we will look at how to use Doratoon to create an attention-grabbing animated video for your product intro. Let us get into the details.
Doratoon offers all features you need to create engaging explanatory videos for your products. You have thousands of pre-animated video templates you can explore for your creation.
All you need is to choose a preferred video template and edit the graphics, text, images, music, and fonts to suit your marketing needs. You do not even need to have advanced editing skills or any animation experience to use Doratoon.
That means anyone can create a stunning video using this software tool. Doratoon has a free package, which you can get started with immediately to make your own animation character.
It takes a few minutes to edit and publish the animated video, and everything you need is available on the platform. You can also opt for the paid version if you find the tool very useful (which we are sure you will).
- Sign up for a Doratoon account. It is free to sign up and you only need basic information, such as your email address and name to create an account.
- Select a premade video template from a wide range of options available. These include demo product templates, story-telling templates, whiteboard video templates, and explainer video templates, among others.
- Edit the template to suit your product intro storyline. You can incorporate your brand elements, such as brand logos, colors, texts, fonts, and more. You can also import brand image and other elements to customize your product intro video.
- Doratoon also offers an impressive library of digital assets, including images, video clips, animated backgrounds, props, and more. You can explore these assets to beautify video design.
- Preview the video and download it to your computer. You can download your video in any format to share on your social media pages or use as a sponsored advert on social media.
Before using this free animation tool, we recommend that you create your video concept and transform it into a compelling story. This makes it easy to customize your chosen template to suit your product story.
Doratoon is feature-rich and it is easy to use all the features. The drag-and-drop editing features are intuitive, making video creation seamless. Here are some exceptional features of the Doratoon free animation tool:
- Over 100 million royalty-free stock images and video clips
- Over 10,000 2D and 3D background images
- Over 10,000 stock props, including charts, graphs, illustrations, and more.
- Over 1000 animated characters with facial expressions.
- Artificial Intelligence Dubbing
- Artificial Intelligence Drawing
- PPT-to-Video Conversion
While a cartoon maker can help you to create a powerfully engaging animated product intro video, you must have the components that make a video great. So, what are these components?
The concept, storyline, visual element choices, and sound are what you need to make your video attention-grabbing. You must use these components effectively to communicate your ideas. So, how do you use these elements to make a compelling video for your product intro?
● Decide on the Brand Story
Everyone loves stories and the best way to communicate your product idea is to build it around a story. What is the story behind your product? How does your product fit into the daily life of your target audience? Your product intro should connect to your audience on a story level to make it relatable and engaging. A good brand story should create an “aha effect” on your audience.
● Use a Concise and Clear Statement
This is an age where the attention span is short, and you can easily lose your audience with long and windy statements. Also, Information overload can overwhelm your audience. Therefore, aim to make a product intro video with a clear and concise message. A 15-30 seconds video is fine. Make it short, engaging, and impactful.
● Use Call to Action
Your product intro video is not complete with a call to action. You must encourage your audience to take action. Do you want them to register in an e-mail list so they can receive product updates? Do you want to direct them to shop online after the launch? Use a call to action to boost valuable leads before your product launch.
You can make your own animation character and create a powerful animated video for your product intro without spending a fortune. As a fact, you can make it for free using Doratoon.
We have looked at the step-by-step guide on how to make animated video for product Intro using this animation maker and you can check out this tool right away.