In today’s highly competitive market, building strong relationships with customers is more critical than ever. The success of businesses depends on their ability to effectively utilize customer relationship management (CRM) methods and solutions.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM has indeed emerged as a game-changer in the realm of customer experience, relationship, and service management. As a seasoned player in the business software industry, Microsoft offers a wide range of solutions to cater to these needs. Among them, Microsoft Dynamics CRM stands out due to its extensive set of tools, advanced analytics, and intelligent automation capabilities.
These robust features have revolutionized how businesses interact with their customers, leading to an increased demand for Microsoft Dynamics CRM services. However, before embarking on the implementation journey, it is essential to gain a deeper understanding of MS Dynamics CRM 365.
In this article, we will delve into the key features of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 365, uncovering its potential benefits and exploring best practices for a successful CRM setup and implementation.
What is Microsoft Dynamics CRM 365?
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is an informal name given to Microsoft’s flagship customer relationship nurturing solution. Microsoft Dynamics CRM is an integrated suite of products designed specifically for use by teams engaged in customer-facing activities, including project management, marketing and sales, and analytics.
Integration with Dynamics 365
A significant transformation took place in 2016 and Dynamics CRM was integrated into the larger Dynamics 365 family. Microsoft’s decision to create a cloud-based CRM service was deliberate. Therefore, Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement has evolved as the newer and better version of Dynamics CRM. This was a watershed moment since it brought the platform into line with Microsoft’s long-term strategy for unified business applications in the Dynamics 365 suite. As a next-generation CRM system, Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement distinguishes itself through superior features, increased scalability, and painless cloud connection. Former versions of Microsoft Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Microsoft Dynamics 365 are no longer supported and have been rebranded as Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement.
Dynamics 365’s capabilities and features for customer engagement
Since Dynamics 365 is a customizable platform, businesses may pick and choose the CRM functionality they actually need. Dynamics 365 is a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution that allows organisations to save money by only paying for the capabilities they actually use in areas such as marketing, sales, project management, and more. It’s a suite of ERP and CRM programmes that work together and can be customised to meet the needs of any size company, from startups to multinationals.
In-depth resource planning, cutting-edge business intelligence, real-time customer analytics, and smart lead management are just some of the reasons why enterprises prefer Dynamics 365. Dynamics 365 includes a wide variety of products, however the following are the most popular choices for CRM implementation:
Dynamics 365 Sales
With Dynamics 365 Sales, you can manage the whole sales process in one place, from lead generation and scoring to opportunity conversion and close. D365 Sales’ powerful business intelligence and analytics capabilities enable the development of data-driven sales funnels and the provision of productivity resources for sales people. Forrester found that businesses utilising D365 Sales saved $4 million on legacy CRM expenses by eliminating redundant processes and reducing the need for physical storage space. These businesses have seen a $2.9 million gain in sales volume, a $2.5 million boost in seller productivity, a 30% improvement in data task productivity, and a yearly savings of 127 hours for sales managers.
Key capabilities and features of Dynamics 365 Sales include:
- Accelerated sales based on insights: Knowledge gleaned from context, with suggestions for future steps and routine tasks handled automatically.
- Accurate sales projections: Advanced analytics engines and full activity tracking allow for precise sales forecasting.
- 360-degree customer journey view: Full insight into client interactions and the nurturing activities performed at various stages of a contract.
- Intelligent robotic process automation: Adaptable business guidelines that advise users on the best way to go about commonplace sales activities.
Dynamics 365 Customer Service
Through centralised task administration, intelligent request routing, and sophisticated performance analytics, Dynamics 365 Customer Service allows enterprises to set highly effective support systems. D365 Customer Service allows support staff to easily manage requests from a wide variety of sources and on a wide variety of devices without having to constantly move between applications. This boosts the effectiveness of support functions and helps businesses to both satisfy their customers and keep their employees happy and productive.
Key features and capabilities of Dynamics 365 Customer Service:
- Agents may access all of their open sessions, their chat logs, and the tools they need in one convenient location.
- Built-in AI helpers that offer rapid access to relevant data, prompted navigation, and smart auto-suggestions.
- Prioritised lists of tasks with suggested orders of execution in accordance with established company policy.
- Case management is simplified with intelligent process automation and full transparency into the customer’s experience.
- An intelligent ticket routing engine that expedites the handling, escalation, and resolution of customer inquiries.
Dynamics 365 Marketing
Companies may better manage their customers’ experiences with the help of Dynamics 365 Marketing’s advanced automation and generative AI tools. It allows teams to work together in real time across several channels to create highly targeted marketing campaigns. Dynamics 365 Sales, Dynamics 365 Customer Insights, and Microsoft Teams all work together seamlessly to improve teamwork and communication at every stage of the customer lifecycle.
Dynamics 365 Marketing key features and capabilities:
Intuitive builder for creating sophisticated customer journeys with pre-made or custom triggers to simulate natural user flows.
- Smart frequency capping prevents customers from becoming inundated with messages by automating interactions across email, texts, and social media apps at appropriate intervals during the customer journey.
- Marketing channels and campaign types can have their own pre-made templates, which can then be designed, stored, and modified in real time.
- New campaigns will use AI techniques for generating material on the fly.
- Planning marketing experiments and A/B tests to optimise different parts of the trip using statistically significant data.
- Monitoring marketing key performance indicators (KPIs) with Power BI dashboards or pre-built analytic tools.
Dynamics 365 Customer Insights
Larger businesses often turn to the robust Dynamics 365 Customer Insights platform to accomplish marketing customization. To get a complete picture of the clientele, this CDP compiles information from a variety of sources. It allows for the data to be sliced and diced in order to find untapped markets, similar customers, and lucrative remarketing niches. In order to help Sales and Marketing managers build compelling 1-to-1 customer experiences, AI capabilities process transactional, behavioral, and demographic data.
Key features and capabilities of Dynamics 365 Customer Insights:
- Safely compile and archive client information from several sources.
- Customer profiles are augmented with information from both internal and external sources.
- Using Microsoft products, bespoke data science models, and other third-party solutions, you can do consumer analytics in real-time.
The introduction of Microsoft Dynamics 365 heralds a revolutionary change in CRM. This cloud-based platform may be easily adapted to meet the needs of a wide range of businesses and sales processes. Investing in Dynamics 365 allows businesses to take advantage of CRM functions designed specifically for their operations, while also providing smooth scalability and access to cutting-edge capabilities for future expansion. Visit Edvantis for additional details about Microsoft Dynamics 365 services and deployment.