Wound care is an integral component of medical treatment, and with the rise in drug-resistant bacteria like staph & MRSA (flesh-eating bacteria), finding innovative wound care treatments is more important than ever. That’s where Vitastem Ultra, a new & innovative wound care treatment for effectively killing antibiotic-resistant bacteria like MRSA & staph infection comes into play.
This remarkable topical antibiotic & first aid treatment has spent over a decade treating and healing some of the most severe skin infections and has seen remarkable success in healing wounds, preventing countless diabetic amputations, and restoring patient mobility far faster than other name brand products available in the market.
Some Key Features of Vitastem Ultra
- Vitastem Ultra has saved countless patients from amputations due to diabetic wounds, while reducing their hospital stays and increasing their life expectancy.
- It is the only antibiotic in the world that kills bacteria with both a physical and chemical mechanism – giving it a unique ability to defeat drug resistant bacteria like staph infection & MRSA (flesh-eating bacteria).
- Vitastem’s patent-pending, specialized combination of ingredients and delivery formula enables medicine to be transported at 10x the strength and depth of other products in the marketplace today. This formula stimulates the cell wall such that it is up to 10x more permeable than normal, which allows substantially more medicine to enter the cell – overwhelming and killing the bacteria so quickly that it doesn’t have time to adapt and develop any resistance.
- It is the only antibiotic that contains both vitamin D3 and vitamin C (ascorbic acid). By infusing damaged skin cells with these vitamins, Vitastem Ultra has a unique ability to heal, repair, and regenerate tissue unlike any other medication on the market.
- Vitastem Ultra is safe for all age groups. It’s an OTC topical antibiotic that does not have the same ill-effects on the internal organs of the body as oral antibiotics tend to do. Unlike oral antibiotics, Vitastem Ultra will not harm one’s kidneys or the good bacteria in their stomach.
A Unique Mechanism of Action
Vitastem stands out among other antibiotics due to its unique mechanism of action. Unlike other antibiotics on the market that primarily rely on chemical methods for killing pathogens, Vitastem Ultra employs both chemical and physical kill methods for rapid success – making it the ideal solution for a more effective wound treatment, whether from sliced finger kitchen knife wounds to surgical or diabetic wounds.
Unique Combination of Ingredients
Vitastem Ultra’s unique combination of ingredients is engineered to transport medicine at some 10x greater strength and depth than other products currently available in the market, enabling antibiotics to reach affected areas quickly and overwhelm bacteria before they have time to adapt or develop resistance. Patients typically see results within 24 hours of using Vitastem Ultra, opposed to 5-7 days (if ever) with other big-name antibiotic products.
It also treats the skin condition and infuses skin cells damaged by infection with vitamins D3 and C to rejuvenate it and encourage tissue growth – leaving the patient’s skin looking healthy and rejuvenated! But this formulation is just one part of what makes Vitastem Ultra so effective; its chemistry makes it the stronger topical delivery system available anywhere.
Kills Pathogens Quickly
As a wound treatment, Vitastem Ultra utilizes both chemical and physical mechanisms to kill pathogens; its strength lies in its physical mechanism of destruction. Their patent-pending combination of ingredients while combined with their proprietary transdermal drug delivery system delivers medicine with far greater effectiveness than other all other antibiotics in the market it seems.
Made in the USA
Vitastem Ultra is manufactured in the USA with uncompromising pharmaceutical standards and quality at an FDA-registered manufacturing facility. At a time when 80% of antibiotics worldwide are produced over in China, and healthcare professionals around the US and world are becoming increasingly concerned about drug-resistant bacteria, Vitastem Ultra provides a more secure and effective locally manufactured solution for healthcare globally.
Easy to Apply Topical Antibiotic Spray
Applying Vitastem Ultra is a straightforward procedure: you just need to apply a thin product layer on the affected area and cover it with a sterile dressing, changing it every 24 hours or as directed by your healthcare professional. Applying the topical antibiotic spray 1 to 3x a day is fine, but the more severe the wound, then 3x daily would be best for healing the wound. Vitastem can be used by anyone with a wound that needs faster healing, from children to adults, it’s safe to use on anyone.
Wound Care Specialists Need to Consider Vitastem
Vitastem Ultra is the ideal wound care treatment – particularly for surgical and diabetic wounds. With its proprietary formulas, remarkable healing and tissue regeneration capacity, and special combination of only the safest ingredients, Vitastem Ultra provides a faster wound care solution than other products today. Plus, its topical antibiotic properties make it safer than prescription or oral treatments. With Vitastem Ultra, patients can heal their wounds naturally while regaining mobility and improving their health and getting back to a more improved quality of life.
If you or a loved one is in need of more effective wound care treatment, you should ask your doctor if Vitastem Ultra could be a safe and effective solution for you to better treat and heal your wounds today.
Also Read: How often should you get teeth scaling?