Incepted in 2011, Testin was initially founded by some of the former members of Pica, a tier 1 mobile software application development company in China. However, when Pica corporation was acquired by Chinasoft, team decided to start up a new venture, ensuring compatibility of mobile apps with multiple devices that were available in the market. At that time, the entire process of testing every device and operating system in the mobile eco-system was time consuming and laborious. Moreover, producing test reports was a tedious and repetitive task. Despite facing these hurdles, the team of believed in a growing opportunity to develop an automated process that would assist developers to economize the time spent on quality assurance (QA) as well as aid in the optimization of the overall process.
A Chinese company, Testin provides cross-platform cloud-based and automated testing solutions for enterprises and application developers. Till date, the leading mobile QA testing solution company has served more than 800,000 developers with their 2.3+ million APPs and branding entities, including most tier 1 internet entities along with McDonald’s, Nestle, Starbucks, Daimler, BMW, Philips and Kabam, etc. To name a few of its accomplishments, Testin has been recognized as Deloitte High-Tech & Growth Top 50 China (2015 & 2016), and winner of Red Herring Global 100 (2017).
Comprehensive List of Solutions by Testin
- Testin Cloud is a mobile software assurance platform as a service, running real Android, iOS, smart IoT devices which enables mobile application and game developers to use this framework for developing, testing, verifying and monitoring the correct functionality, compatibility and performance of applications on real devices, in an agile way to achieve the business goals.
- Testin Crowdsourcing synthesize user experience, expert testing and data engineering labeling services, thereby delivering clientele a tremendous resource of unparalleled real-world solution.
- Testin Security is dedicated to provide one-stop security services, aiming to support enterprises with a more secured environment for delivering a collection of comprehensive security solutions and professional services.
- Testin Data.AI is hailed as the turbo brain of the product manager, powered by machine learning engine, enabled tools application for personalized intelligence, and commercial application for business intelligence.
- Testin also offers On-Demand and annual subscription that reflects the unique Pay-for- Performance SaaS model.
Delivering Entity Client Satisfaction Services
Software assurance is largely termed as a vital component to ensure that a company is ready to go to market with their applications. With Testin’s flagship quality assurance software application, customers can derive a one-stop service over the entire life cycle from the software application, including detailed functional, performance, compatibility and user experience.
In the recent years, the complexity of applications has increased dramatically, where developers are eager to use the one-stop solutions for full-stack security detection and data intelligence. Additionally, AI companies also require the professionally efficient and scalable data engineering & labeling services. And that is what Testin’s Cloud, crowd sourcing, security and Data. AI solutions are currently doing to successfully fulfill it sentity clients’ requirements.
Standing Out from the Crowd
- One Stop Application Entity Service: Testin sets itself apart from the crowd through its ‘One Stop Application Entity Service’ that developers are eager to have. Here, Testin continues to put developers in the investigator seat, thus creating new services like crowdsourcing, security and Data.AI.
- Focused on Mobile Internet and IoT: Although the traditional PC internet still has a huge market, Testin has been dedicated on smart mobile and IoT since its inception. With the booming of 4G and Wi-Fi, Testin has achieved rapid growth in its business since 2014. In the near future, smart IoT applications will have a deeper impact on regions and people around the world where Testin will also play a significant part in its long-term growth.
- Cross-Regional Service Coverage: Testin has not only established a network of customers and partners with local China, but also established closed connections with global internet giants such as IBM, Google, Microsoft, McDonald’s, Nestle, Starbucks, Daimler, BMW, Philips, Genting Taxi etc., and settled the service teams in Silicon Valley and Kuala Lumpur for offering better services to developers in North America and Southeast Asia.
Key Message for the Future Customers
Testin’s privileged clientele was initially focused on mobile games and videos and gradually covered ecommerce, social, media, education, travel, traditional industries, bank, securities, insurance and fintech organizations. From 2017, Testin has delivered ongoing projects on smart drive like Daimler, Le, NIO, Yadi, etc., IoT & smart homes like GREE, Haier, Philips, Mi, etc.
The rapid development of AI and IoT will usher in greater market opportunities for software application market in which explosive growth is around the corner. As a pioneer in the sector, Testin provides entities with resources to ensure a successful application building experience, and has established a solid foundation and is bound to take the largest market share when the time is mature