Partner to launch a new service for recreational real estate clients
United Country Real Estate, the largest seller of land and recreational properties nationwide, announced a new partnership with Realtree, the world’s leader in camouflage design, marketing and licensing with more than 2,000 licensees. Together, the companies combined forces to create a new service called Realtree United Country Hunting Properties that will specifically cater to buyers and sellers interested in hunting, outdoor recreation and conservation properties.
The partnership and new service will provide a one-stop shop for hunters and real estate investors looking for recreational and hunting property, hunting attire and hunting property expertise.
The partnership will also provide numerous benefits to those interested in buying or selling hunting property:
- The largest inventory of hunting properties in the nation
- Extensive website, TV, national digital media and print marketing for hunting properties
- The largest team of hunting experts in the United States with recognized hunting authorities, nearly 6,000 real estate agents and 500 locations nationwide
- Consulting services on land values, land and wildlife management, hunting land optimization and other property specific issues
- Extensive mapping, video, photo and detailed information for each property
- Proven long-standing experience and expertise in land sales since 1925
Bill Jordan, president, and CEO of Realtree said, “Our goal with Realtree United Country is to help hunters find, research, purchase and maintain property that allows them to live their ideal outdoor lifestyle. We want outdoorsmen and women to feel assured that they are getting the best advice and expertise at every step. Realtree United Country provides all services necessary to ensure clients make the right decisions on everything from property selection to treestands to taxes. Having been through the process of purchasing several tracts of land myself, I understand how many things there are to consider, both large and small, and it’s great to know that we now offer this service to make things easier and better for all hunters interested in purchasing their own place or selling their property the right way.”