Comodo launches DNS-based protection and visibility deployed in under two minutes anywhere on any IT infrastructure.
Comodo cybersecurity, a global leader in threat intelligence and malware cyber defense, announced the release of Comodo Dome Shield Platinum. The cloud-delivered, DNS-based Security-as-a-Service solution allows enterprises, medium-sized and small businesses, MSPs and channel partners to protect users’ digital presence by blocking access to harmful websites that other measures do not recognize as dangerous. The solution implements a highly configurable web filter to check the content and reputation of sites per company IT policy based on both safety and appropriateness.
Comodo Dome Shield Platinum accommodates configurations based on internal IP addresses, subnet, IP address block, and site-based web filtering, supports advanced threat policies, and provides IP-based visibility and monitoring. Moreover, the highly competent solution is capable of bypassing internal domain resolution and corporate DNS servers with the option of encrypting all DNS traffic.
Key features of the Comodo Dome Shield Platinum include:
- Visibility and protection anywhere on any device: Delivers web filtering and protection to any type of internet-connected devices such as desktops, netbooks, tablets, mobile phones, appliances, and IoT devices.
- Web access control and filtering: Blocks websites by category and by creating blacklists and whitelists per user, by networks, across company sites and locations, for mobile devices and roaming laptops.
- Protection against advanced web-based threats: Leverages Comodo Threat Intelligence, which protects 600,000 businesses and 85 million endpoints worldwide.
- Encrypted DNS traffic: Stops prying eyes from observing DNS traffic with network-wide DNScrypt encryption.
- Off-network protection: Secures users, even on the road, with endpoint agents for roaming laptops, and via mobile apps for iOS and Android.
- Secure browsing: Restricts web browsing based on site category and security policies.
- Faster internet with Anycast DNS: The shield offers organizations faster internet access by resolving domain names with Comodo Anycast DNS, located near the main hubs of the internet.
- Multi-office protection: Secures and controls all the websites from a single pane of glass.
MSPs also benefit from the low total cost of ownership afforded by Comodo Dome Shield and can attract new business by bringing security-related services to customers. Comodo Dome Shield DNS filtering not only delivers malware protection to MSP customers but also provides an opportunity to expand product portfolios at unbeatable margins. Because of such benefits, more than 10,000 MSPs use Comodo Dome DNS filtering for web access controls and protection against web-borne threats to customers of all sizes.