It is wisely quoted by an American businessperson, James Cash Penney,“Growth is never by mere chance; it is the result of forces working together.” Nirmalya Labs Private Limited, a product development company, is a perfect example of the above-mentioned quote. Headquartered in Bhubaneswar, India, Nirmalya Labs was founded in 2017 by three techno-entrepreneurs. These leaders of Nirmalya Labs have made a strong team by choosing highly experienced engineers from Product Development background as well as handpicked each member of the team based on their technical skills, customer-centric approach, and problem-solving skills.
Keeping the core values in mind, along with ethical business activities, and high-quality offerings, Nirmalya Labs concentrates on elevating customer satisfaction level. The team of transcendent software providing firm has a proven record of building excellent enterprise software products, solutions, and executing complex software projects. As a result, Nirmalya Labs has been honored with several prestigious awards and recognitions.
Seasoned Leadership behind Nirmalya Labs
Biraja Prasad Nath is the Founder and Chairman of Nirmalya Labs. With over 23 years of experience, Biraja has worked with leading global organizations such as Progress Software Corporation, IBM Labs, Credit Suisse, LTA-Singapore, Singapore Ports, Alltel-USA, Satyam Computers, and Tata Steel. Prior to Nirmalya Labs, he was the Director and Head of Engineering at Progress Software Corporation. Responsible for setting the overall strategy and managing the company, Biraja endeavors to create value for stakeholders and nurture relationships with clients and investors.
The Co-Founder and CEO of Nirmalya Labs, KeshavTripathy is responsible for entire technology infrastructure, resourcing, delivery, customer engagements, and operations. Earlier, he has worked with industry giants like NIC, Tata Steel, Satyam, GE, and IBM. Moreover, he has 30 years of industry and consulting experience as Project and Program Manager in the domains of manufacturing, logistics, credit card, port operations, insurance etc.
Sulekh Rath, the Co-Founder and CMO of Nirmalya Labs, brings solid knowledge in power and distribution sector along with customer relationship and business development area. With more than 22 years of experience in sales and business management, he has worked with power distribution and construction domain and carried out project management responsibilities successfully.
The Core Beliefs
The path of innovation, transformation, and sustainability has taken the tech solutions provider to where it is today. The team of Nirmalya Labs is passionate about what they do and envision of becoming partners in the success of entrepreneurs by helping them translate their ideas into world-class software products. Following are the core values of the company.
- Passion for Customer Success
- Thirst for Innovation
- Sense of Urgency
- Sense of Corporate Social Responsibility
A Highly Reliable Range of Solutions
Nirmalya Labs’ key services include Product Engineering, Enterprise Application, Agile Testing, and Finance and Accounting Services. Its complete product portfolio is SaaS-based, enabling customers to use them on a subscription basis instead of spending tons of money on development, deployment, and maintenance. The tech solution provider’s highlighting offerings include:
- mPravaah: It is a unique MBC product for distribution companies (DISCOMs) that brings the power of mobility to address the challenges of revenue reconciliation, workforce management, and the need for real-time updates. Built on the Android platform, mPravaah reduces billing cycle time, improves metering accuracy, facilitates on-time billing reconciliation, monitors field crew, and allows network updates. The product suite also includes customer service, operations management, revenue management, and MIS/ dashboard. Till date, over 2 million MBC consumers have experienced this proven solution.
- iPravaah: iPravaah integrates connection services, revenue management, and customer relationship management to streamline the entire process chain. Its user-friendly GUI offers data mining and reporting in order to help utilities identify operational bottlenecks, improve efficiency, enhance customer experience, and facilitate an accurate energy audit. This highly customizable solution easily integrates with the utility’s existing applications, resulting in a shorter learning curve for teams and their ability to improve workplace efficiency.
- nPravaah AMS: Developed on an IoT platform, Nirmalya Labs’ Asset Management System (AMS) resides on top of all disparate utility systems and provides a consolidated view of the assets from a central location. This system integrates information from various existing systems such as SCADA, SAS, DAS, AMI etc. as well as communicates with intelligent and communicable devices like energy meters, RTU, RMU, and other equipments. It also helps in proactive asset maintenance deferring large capital expenditure requirements due to system breakdown.
- nPower: It is a data virtualization and analysis solution that allows data mining to be done through python scripting or visual programming. Along with this, it has several underlined features such as exploratory data analysis, intelligent visualizations, component-based data mining, interactive data exploration, smart workflow design interface, and geographical maps.
Proud Associations with Esteemed Clientele Base
Since its inception, Nirmalya Labs has grown in a drastic manner. The prime reason behind its success is its vision to become a partner in the success of entrepreneurs by offering them outstanding products. Presently, it is associated with more than 30 clients across different verticals including Ispat Alloys, w5rtc Inc, Enzen, CES, School BellQ, BKB Hannover, CESU Odisha, Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL), Structure for Business Success, Grid Corporation of Odisha (GRIDCO), Government of Odisha, The Grand Courtyard, The Samaya, and many more.
Future Technological Perspectives
Currently, the excellent software maker focuses on providing cost-effective technological solutions in the areas of power, utility, and agriculture. Looking ahead, it is planning to enter in the field of analytics and benchmarks to put hands on technologies like Blockchain, AI, and IoT. Nirmalya Labs will also incorporate several disruptive technologies into specific organizational domains.