Over the last few years, the global market has matured drastically. It has become more approachable, technologically inclined and adaptable. Digital advancements have enabled entrepreneurs, industries, IT sectors and businesses to compute and store the humongous amount of data under lock and key. In addition, the cloud users are authorized to access the stored data even from the remotest parts of the world. Numerous companies are contributing in digitizing the world through their innovations and top-notch solutions.
IL&FS Technologies Ltd. (ITL) is one of the prominent companies, which is delivering pioneering services to diverse industries for more than a decade. A leading Microsoft solutions provider company, ITL, is a global technology leader company having proficiency in providing the best-in-class IT solutions for Complex ERP needs, efficient citizen service delivery and smart governance, through smart infrastructure. The company’s primary focus is in creating an engaging experience for its entire customer base, thereby ensuring an effective advantage over the competition. With high expertise in cutting edge technologies, the company has become a forerunner in ERP, Analytics, System Integration and IT Infrastructure management services.
Inspiring Leaders & Guiding Forces behind the Company
Prem Saigal is a cofounder and has been serving as the Chairman of IL&FS Technologies Ltd., since its inception. Previously, he served as the CEO of JCT Ltd., the flagship company of the Thapar Group, and was a trusted member of the Board of Directors of DSP Merrill Lynch, and Cheslind Textiles. With over 30 years of industry experience, he is a much sought after figure in several international forums due to his excellence and expertise in diversified financial aspects.
Along with Prem, Durga Prasad, the CEO of ITL, is responsible for managing, formulating and executing long-term strategies of the company and expanding business over new geographies. Durga holds a bachelor’s degree in engineering with specialization in electronics from Nagpur University. Prior to becoming the CEO of ITL, he was managing India & Middle East business operations at Wipro. He has transformed ITL into a bigger, rapidly growing, global and profitable enterprise.
Sandeep Gupta is the Senior Vice President – Delivery & Operations, leading the delivery and operations functions and is responsible for successful completion, delivery and operations of the ITL’s projects in India and abroad. He has executed large and complex IT projects across geographies and industry verticals, and has successfully delivered process improvement and operational excellence for Banking, Automobile, Telecom, FMCG, Energy and Government.
Outstanding Microsoft ERP Solutions
ITL is a Microsoft’s Gold Certified Partner, providing Microsoft Dynamics AX solutions for more than a decade and have handled numerous complex implementations on a large scale. IL&FS Technologies help organizations maximize their value by implementing agile, mission specific ERP architectures that align core processes with the larger vision of businesses, allowing to keep a close tab on resources and powerfully drive strategies through insights. The IT solutions provider company has specializations and also co-seller of Mircosoft D365 in the following niche areas.
- Non-Banking Financial Company (NBFC) solutions
- Diagnostic solutions
- HRM-Payroll solutions
ITL has dedicatedly worked on these products for more than 7 years to build an IP [Intellectual Property] with subject matter expertise and top of the class functional and technical teams.
Major Attributes of ITL
- Predictability: Continuous fine tuning and synchronization of the team to extend simple and predictable solutions.
- Reliability: It is one of the largest Indian conglomerate company.
- Flexibility: From business models to solutions, flexibility is in ITL’s DNA.
- Agility: The company has a unique blend of business innovations and IT transformation plans for agile solutions.
- Excellent Business Solutions: The company’s legacy is based on catalyzing small developments that make big impacts, thereby helping ITL to deliver transformations for its customers worldwide.
Value Added Services for Clients
Right from the beginning, ITL has primarily focused on customer satisfaction. Till date, the company has been victorious in maintaining 100% customer retention rates. ITL is a renowned organization for exceeding the clients’ expectations by delivering the following IT services
- E-Governance: ITL’s feasible and sustainable e-governance solutions are delivered via innovative and customizable commercial models such as PPP/BOOT/BOT/BOO assisting government agencies to overcome silo barriers and allowing to leverage access of each other’s data to make quick and efficient decisions in order to save costs and avoid duplication of effort.
- Land Governance: The company’s Land Records Information System (LRIS) issues an online tracking system, enabling anyone, anywhere to check transaction status, ensuring smooth and efficient transactions that benefit customers directly.
- Analytics: Data evangelists at ITL work with businesses and their IT teams to optimize their information assets, including setting up of required policies and procedures, engineering a tailor made eco-system that facilitates agile analytics and provides the business with real-time decision making capabilities.
- Smart Infrastructure: The company offers an industry leading portfolio of integrated solutions to make the smart city concept come alive. ITL’s unified, data-driven, smart infrastructure solutions transforms the service models and enhance the user experience for citizens and government agencies.
Future Plans & Strategies
The Mircosoft solutions provider company is planning to execute the global expansion of its functional areas featuring ERP/CRM/BI/. Net. With an exceptional team and members of the management, ITL is aiming to mold the company into a $1 Billion organization.